Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swimming


Tonight after dinner Taylor and I decided to see if Caleb liked swimming. We picked up his Uncle Grady and headed for the park. Caleb was a little tired, but still enjoyed himself. He was completely fascinated by the older children in the pool.


Taylor made me take the picture above. I didn't find it nearly as amusing as the boys did. There must be something about pictures of fake peeing that I as a woman will never understand.


Lastly, there was a dad at the park that commented that he couldn't remember his son ever being that small. He asked what Caleb weighs to which I replied, "almost 13 lbs." The man then exclaimed, "Oh, he must be about 6 weeks old, right?" I know that his britches were a little big for him and Caleb is a tad on the small side, but 6 weeks old....I could have cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment