Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Pictures

Ok so it is no secret that I got really behind on my posting so the following pictures are from the past several months and are kind of in a random order. I hope that you enjoy getting to see the things we do to keep ourselves busy each day. Looking back at these pictures makes me really notice how much Caleb has grown into such a little man. Enjoy!


Here we are at the park having a little fun

Caleb's first donut party...a Steele Family tradition

A new favorite thing at our house

Such a silly boy!

First haircut! He did such a good job!!



I just love this boy!

That is the face of a boy that knows he isn't supposed to be climbing a ladder.

Always a helper.

Pumkin Patch in October.

State Fair fun and napping.


Oklahoma Zoo with the Walkers


No comments:

Post a Comment