Thursday, July 23, 2009

6 Months


Today was Caleb's half birthday which meant a trip to see Dr. Raine. Here are the stats for half way through the first year:

14 pounds 6 ounces (10th percentile)
26 inches long (50th percentile)
17.5 cm head circumference (50th percentile)

We got the green light to add veggies to the little man's diet and a much needed word of encouragement about the fact that Caleb is still sleeping all swaddled up. Apparently that is something that he will out grow in a few months.


In celebration of his half birthday we got Caleb a cell phone. It is never too early to start texting is it? Actually I just let him play with my old PINK phone. The one thing he always wants to play with is my phone so he was thrilled to have his own to play with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness!! He is getting so big and he is so beautiful!!! I need to see you guys!!

    ReplyDelete