Thursday, July 9, 2009

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Bath time at our house is pretty routine. Taylor gets the baby ready and I get the bath ready. Caleb lays in his inflatable tub and enjoys the warm water as I wash wash wash. I realized over the weekend that either the tub had shrunk or Caleb had grown. Either way, it was time for a new way of doing bath time. I wasn't really sure what to do because Caleb isn't sitting up yet and I am not sure that even if he was I would want the hard tub to be the place to show off his skills. So off to the store we went and we came home with this bathtub chair. I would recommend this to anyone. Caleb was able to splash with his hands and feet. I was nervous that Caleb would not like it because he would not be lounging in the warm bath but as you can see he had a pretty great time. What a big guy!

These last two pictures make me laugh! The first one is definitely the "stop taking my picture" face and the last one looks as though Caleb has had a few too many drinks and is ready to call it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment