Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fourth of July

On Wednesday the three of us headed on a little road trip to East Texas to spend some relaxing time with Taylor's family. Can I just say that packing for such a small person sure seems to take up a ton of space. I wasn't sure it was all going to fit in the car! On Thursday we all went out to First Monday Trade Days in Canton. Man was it hot! I would have had a better time if this old lady at one of the first booths we went to hadn't told me that an infant had died because of heat stroke a couple of weeks ago. "Really lady, I look like the kind of person that will not over react to that kind of information?" Needless to say I freaked out anytime Caleb's cheeks were too pink. On Saturday my parents came out for a day trip. It was fun to grill hotdogs and let Caleb go swimming in the little inflatable pool my mom and dad brought down. I have no pictues of all that fun because my mom was taking pictures so I didn't feel the need. The only pictures I do have from the weekend were taken by Taylor. On Friday morning I came downstairs after getting ready and a photo shoot was taking place. This just goes to prove that if you leave the baby with Daddy, Uncle Grady, and Grandad for just a few minutes you never know what you will see. Is it just me or does he look a little like Tony Romo?






1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Caleb is one of the cutest baby boys I have ever seen. LOL about your Canton lady comments. I swear, some people will say anything without thinking first. I'm surprised you didn't stop by her booth on the way out to show her that Caleb had survived. ;-)

    ReplyDelete